Friday, December 2, 2011

set in our ways

its strange how we evolve, I recall a time when everything that we did had some effect on my training. Everything was somehow connect to my slavery, if Mistress took at bath i gave it to Her now Mistress likes to read in the tub. I have become far more lazy I used to look forward to waking up and cleaning Mistress's house or doing my chores for the day now i dread them. Unless Malha is here then I try to set the best domestic example i can for her. I can remember only being allowed to crawl unless I was carrying something, haveing to walk in public with my hands behind my back. I remember only being allowed to eat out of a dog bowl. I remember the creative ways Mistress would play and punish me. Like she had such a passion to play with Her new toy. Now we have a lifetime to grow and things always seem to be changing sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse but I love being Her slave and I miss Her everything she isnt around.

No comments:

Post a Comment