Thursday, December 1, 2011

cbt

I am starting to really enjoy pain again especially cbt it been a long time since my pain tolerance has even been worth mentioning. But Mistress tired my balls up nice and right last night and squeezed and hit them on and off for an hour taking a sort break when she would beat me to tears. But with each slap I just wanted more I actually asked for it harder wich i have not done in a long time. It was a great moment to know that I may be back to myself sometime. Below are the results of that cbt. Also added my beautiful sisters blog to the links side of the page because i enjoy reading her thoughts and sometimes its a pain to find it.




1 comment:

  1. Doing something as simple as lying with bed with My slave and tying up his balls was a real treat for Me. It shows that we can incorporate play into everyday life. Seeing him suffer at my hands and yielding to My control is always something that gives me great pleasure. It builds strength in My dominance while also building trust in his submission. I look forward to each and every day that I have him in My life and it helps me to know that this is the best decision I have ever made when it comes to relationships. Not many people find their soulmate but I am blessed to have found Mine.

    ReplyDelete