Thursday, January 5, 2012

cage

I got to spend the night in my new cage last night it was awesome pretty cramped but awesome. I should have told Mistress that ever little movement in there will make alot of noise. Because she has trouble sleeping anyway I am sure that did not help. I loved going out dressed yesterday it made me want to strive to be that much more girly Mistress seems to much prefer me as a girl I would like to start dressing full time for her if possible. I love being and feeling girly she seems to be sweeter to me when I am a girl and that is about the only drawback :(. I was also so happy to hear of so many Dommes that submit to men and still have slaves because that was far and beyond a fantasy of mine it is a shame that i have never seen a Dom worthy of my Mistress by any stretch. Which is a shame because she is a wonderful sub and follows directions and rules wonderfully but not a man on the planet could own her anymore.Hot fantasy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment