Monday, November 21, 2011

passion

I am suppose ot write about the passion and drive that was there when our relationship first started but I really dont know I think maybe it was the general excitement of a new journey. It has been so long now but not really at all the only thing i can do is try to continue to find that passion again and do what I can to keep it. Something that really helps me is my community being surrounded by like minded people who have idea and experiences to share really opens me up and makes me eager to show that i can be an excellent servant and that I can make my Mistress look good. Also the more we prepare and discuss competing the more excited i become more i want to strive to be the best slave possible. I love to do anything i can to enhance that M/s relationship that I have. It is something that is very special and close to my heart. Something that I have alot of passion for and all my life i looked for someone with that same passion and when I met Her I was finally sure i had found it. So that very well could be one of that things that drove me in the beginning also She is responsable for introducing me to a community of mostly pretty awesome people. Even the people that i dont care much for i still enjoy showing off that I am a good slave and that I do as I am told and that I am well trained. Mistress used to get compliments on how well trained I was and how good I was things like that make my day and give me more drive and passion.

1 comment: