Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Humiliating session

Mistress gave me the pleasure of some bondage last night, it was a pleasure it seems like forever sine have have felt the joy of restricted movement. Her verbal was AMAZING it was almost a constant dialogue during play and even when we werent playing She was even kind enough to throw an insult my way or make me beg for Her ashes. I really hope She keeps up the great work with her verbalization especially during play and not just with me with anyone. I think when Mistress is verbal she get in a much better mind set becomes more creative and has more fun. For example she had a wonderful idea to put my pig nose on over my hood while bound just for effect then making me mount my pooh bear that was wearing a strap on while people looked on from the collar me video chatroom. But i think that my favorite of all was that when i couldnt take ridding the dildo anymore I got off but Mistress made it clear that She was not through.  She pushed me on all fours and slowly forced the dildo back inside me and I cried out in pain and She jsut kept pushing and i could feel it painfully fill my sissy cunt but it also felt good to know that She didnt care and knew that I could take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment